Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Finally!

I've gotten some creative hairs up my butt these past two days! It feels like forever since I've really done anything with scrapping. With the holidays, me being sick, the baby being sick, job hunting...I just haven't done much! Last night I sat down to finally alter the matting in a frame that I got to put Kayla's 2007 school picture in. It was SUPPOSED to be a Christmas present for my parents. Not so much haha! It's done now though! The colors are kind of off because of the lighting. I have no idea who makes the papers I used, but the green is Tim Holtz crackle paint. I'm happy with it :)

Then, tonight, I decided to play with some of the new stuff I got from AC Moore (awesome deal BTW...got $64 worth of stuff for $40!!) and ended up making a card. It took me two freaking hours! So, I guess the creative hairs haven't grown in fully yet! I'm not too sure what I think of it, and I'm planning on adding something along the lines of "can make you fly" or something underneath the stamping. I think the stamp makes the heart look like it has wings!

Now...I just need to keep this up!

No comments: