Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Only True Friends Will Go Up Your Dress!

I have been wanting to scrap this picture for the longest time. I actually had other stuff to go with it, but I thought that it would work well for a Cosmo Cricket challenge I wanted to enter at Coordinates Collections. They have got a great prize for it...It would be very nice to win it!

The whole title is "More than friends, more like sisters" and the journaling reads "My maid of honor Holli and my bridesmaid Camie helping me get dressed. 4/8/06"



And....

I've been needing to do this one as well, and I finally got some papers that I could use with it. It's Kayla's school picture from this year. It's a bit plain, but I like it :)

1 comment:

April said...

OMGosh!! You were married on my anniversary! :) My husband and I were married in 2000. Great layouts btw . . . I hadn't noticed them in between the boots one and the cupcake one! Speaking of, I guess I need to get crankin' on the Scrappy Gourmet challenges! :)