Monday, January 21, 2008

I REALLY like this one!

I am really happy with this layout I did tonight! That actually says a lot though, because with most of them I am left wondering if it looks "right". I still need to do the journaling, but I need to get a dark brown pen. The pictures were taken in Illinois at my in-laws' house the first Christmas my husband(then fiance) and I spent together. It was also the first time I met Kayla, my step-daughter.


The paper is by Creative Imaginations, and it was also used to make the tag...yes that's right, I made the tag myself! It's my first one and it doesn't look totally stupid, so I'm happy...though a Cricut would have made it a lot easier to make! The letters are vinyl Thickers, and the little tags are by Creative Imaginations as well.


I hope you like it!!


2 comments:

April said...

I really like it too Amanda! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout - love how you used the Creative Cafe!
:)
cheryl