Monday, November 19, 2007

Baby's First Football Game!

We took Preston to his first ever Jaguars game yesterday!! Everyone(i.e. my parents) thought it was going to be this horrible experience and that we would be leaving with him like 10 minutes into the game. Well, though he slept through the 2nd quarter and half-time, he did awesome! I think he loved just taking in all the sights and watching what was going on around us. He got excited when we cheered and had such a good time! I am so glad I didn't listen to everyone that was trying to bring me down about taking him. Doing what I knew would be a good thing turned out to be a great family experience! It can get rather difficult when you have people pitching their opinion in, especially when it goes against what you think in regards to your baby. Is there a nice way to say "I spend all day and night with him, so I know him and his personality...you don't, so back off!" ?? Haha I didn't think so! Anyway...here are some pics from tailgating!

No comments: