Monday, November 5, 2007

I have a blog now! I have become addicted to other people's blogs (mainly awesome scrappers!) and decided that I will give it a go myself. I am somewhat new into scrappin'. I've had the papers, albums, embellishments, stickers, etc. for about two years now, and in that time I did a whole ONE layout. Go me! haha! I have recently decided to jump back in head first with some major motivation and inspiration from a scrapping group attached to a playgroup I am in.

Anyway...A little bit about me! My name is Amanda, I am 25, and I live in Orange Park, FL. I am married to a great man named Chad, and have two great kids...my stepdaughter Kayla is 7 and my son Preston is 10 1/2 months. Right now I am a SAHM, but am looking to re-enter the workforce, part-time to start off.

Hopefully I will keep up with this...we'll see! I will start with two layouts I have done in the past two days that I am proud of for being a newbie!





No comments: