Sunday, April 6, 2008

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Well, since I can barely talk above a wisper, I can at least yell on my blog, right? My voice started getting raspy on Thursday, and on Friday I could barely talk. The weird part is that I felt absolutely fine...I just had no voice! Tonight is a different story though. I have been tired (and relaxing) all day, I feel like I have an earache coming on and cough up God knows what every two minutes. AND I still have no voice. NICE! haha Despite that, I had a good weekend. Friday while I was working, my husband and dad got our new furniture and set it up in the living room (it's so comfy!!) and Friday evening I did some cropping with my local scrap group. I was pretty productive...I only have two pages left to finish a 8 page mini album I am working on. I also got a Cricut Expressions!! I am soooo excited to have it! I bought 3 cartridges this weekend to go with it...Thank you Michael's for a great sale! I can't wait to play with it some more. Other than that we did nothing but relax. I am off to bed...I am hoping to finish the album either tomorrow or Tuesday, so I'll post pictures then!

No comments: